Will Iftari be available at City Central Masjid?
Unfortunately, iftari will NOT be served this year.
Is Taraweeh taking place?
Yes Taraweeh will be taking place In Sha Allah, same procedure as Jummah I.e. mask, hand sanitiser, one way systems and social distancing. Please ensure wudu is done from home as ablution area will remain closed.
Will there be any talks during Ramadan?
All talks will be virtual via our social media channels.
- Masjid doors will strictly be closed 5 mins before Jamat so that volunteers can also participate in the Taraweeh Salah.
- Temperature will be checked by volunteers at the entrance.
- Please wear a mask at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser.
- Remember social distancing rules still applies.
- Bring a bag for your shoes.
- Ensure Wudu is done at home as ablution area will remain closed.
- Please use your own refillable bottles for water, if you bring single use plastic bottles, please do not leave it behind in the Masjid.
- Don’t congregate after Taraweeh.
- Women’s and children under 12 are currently not permitted for Taraweeh Salah.